Saturday, December 13, 2008

Giving Back

Join us in giving back to the Puerto Vallarta community!

Anyone – Dazzling couples – past, present or future - , those of you just browsing, family, friends and followers – please take a moment and leave a comment or two . . . or three, or four! You can comment on any or every post if you like!

For each comment posted on this blog between December 15th – December 31st, The Dazzling Details will donate one item to R.I.S.E. Children’s Shelter, a local orphanage we have consistently supported since our very own start in 2005. Donated items will be based on need and will most likely consist of children’s clothing, laundry soap, sanitation supplies, pillows, blankets and the like!

We believe that Giving Back is essential - and even more important during the "tough times" - to making Puerto Vallarta a beautiful city, vacation destination and home to visitors and residents of every age, size, shape and color!

7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I just happened to check this site, and saw your great idea to give back. Its hard to imagine little children going without a present this Christmas, and so thank you for going above and beyond. And now you have inspired me to do my part as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are amazing! The thought of those kids without necessities is so sad. Thank you for being so thoughtful..I am sure they will appreciate your efforts more than you know! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin- yet again you keep amazing me. Please let me know if Rob & I can make a donation. I think this is a great thing you ladies are doing. Keep up all the amazing work you guys do. Can't wait to see you 5 months from tomorrow. Wow....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies just keep on amazing me. This is so kind for you to do. Rob & I would love to donate also, please let me know how we could proceed. Happy Holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You and your team are quite amazing! I am ever amazed by how committed you stay to the community - it is truly inspiring. Keep up the great work and we can't wait to meet all of you! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I nice way to help the community you work and live in. As a fellow wedding professional it never ceases to amazing what a great group of fellow professional I get to meet and work with. I like the look of many of your weddings and am sure you have a long list of happy couples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for the work you do, not only with your brides but for the community as a whole. I look forward to working with you in 2009 as we approach The Big Day!

    ReplyDelete