Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Little Find - Sandrina's

Ok, so I’ve kept this restaurant a secret for a while now only because every time I find a place I absolutely love, it seems to quickly become a new “hot spot” for vacationers; then, suddenly . . . prices rise, food portion is cut in half, quality decreases, and it becomes the newest member of a long list of my old favorite places that are no longer favorites.

But I have confidence that just isn’t going to happen with my new favorite place - which has technically been my favorite place for over a year now and is still going strong. I get the feeling this is true love. Sandrina’s is going to be my forever favorite place.


Sandrina’s Restaurant – an old world Mexico niche in the heart of Bucerias offers fantastic food surrounded by original paintings created by Sandrina herself! The owner, her husband and entire family are delightful – bubbly, friendly, always ready with hugs and conversation; delicious everything . . . literally, everything! The connecting boutique has gorgeous Mexican crafts so you can pick up something beautiful on the way out too!

Seriously . . . great ambiance, great people, great food, great shopping. Go there, eat, tell your closest friends and tell them to tell their friends.

You may be wondering how this applies to weddings. Well, I’ll tell you! Sandrina’s is a fantastic location for events – welcome cocktail receptions, rehearsal dinners, small wedding groups – what an absolutely lovely place for a romantic Mexican wedding ceremony and reception.

I swear I’m renewing my vows there someday. And I have on occasion mentioned holding my baby girl’s birthday parties there every year of her life.

See? True love.

No comments:

Post a Comment